Object of the Patron Scheme:
Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF) is a non-profit organization formed in the year ---- with the object of promoting the research activity among the learned people and facilitate them to exchange their scholarly information through various publication, seminars, and symposiums and further award the outstanding researcher to encourage their hard work.
Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF) has constituted a Governing body consisting of --- members for promoting the objects of AIRF. AIRF Governing body shall regulate the Patronship Scheme and administer the International and national research programmes on behalf of AIRF. AIRF Governing body shall be solely responsible for the admission and regulation of Patronship scheme.
Patronship Type and eligibility:
There are two Patronship is administered in the scheme, namely
a. Associate patrons
b. Fellow Patrons
Eligible candidate shall make an application in the prescribed form to the governing body along with the requisite fee. The Governing body of AIRF, after scrutinize of the application, admit the patrons under the scheme. The admitted patrons shall be called as "Associate Patrons" who shall be eligible for the benefits listed in the scheme.
Any Associate patrons who joined and served under the scheme for a period of 5 years shall be designated as "Fellow Patrons". Fellow Patrons are the senior patrons and eligible for the additional benefits provided in the scheme.
Eligibility criteria to become Associate Patrons:
1. He/ She should be ------------- Graduate/Post graduate/Doctorate
2. He/ She should have ------------- years of -------------------(teaching) experiences
Governing body shall scrutinize the application based on the above criteria and admit the applicant for the Patronship. The decision of the Governing body shall be final and binding on the applicant.
Benefits provided to the Associate Patron of Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF)
1. Associate Patrons, once they register as an Associate Patrons, will be given a certificate by the governing body of AIRE and shall be entitled to use the title Associate Patron, Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF).
2. Associate Patrons are exempted from paying registration fees for all the national and International Conference, Seminar, lectures and Symposium.
3. Associate Patrons shall publish their research papers/Review papers/articles in Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF) Journals and shall be eligible for suitable compensation.
4. Associate Patrons may become key note speakers/Guest Speakers in Conference, Seminar, lectures and Symposium.
5. Associate Patrons may be invited as a Resource Person for Workshop and present the papers without any participation fee.
6. Associate Patrons may be eligible to become Editorial Board Member / Review member of Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF) Journals and eligible for appropriate reward.
7. Associate Patrons will be considered for Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF) International Award.
8. Associate Patrons shall be eligible to get the will get Manuals, Information bulletin, Souvenir / Book etc at a concessional price.
Benefits provided to the Fellow Patron of Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF)
1. Fellow Patrons, once they register as a fellow Patron, will be given a certificate by the governing body of AIRE and shall be entitled to use the title Fellow Patron, Arunai International Research Foundation (AIRF).
2. Fellow Patrons shall become an office bearer in the national and International conferences.
3. Fellow Patrons may be appointed as judges for completions /paper presentation of National and International conferences.
4. Fellow Patrons shall be empowered to host the International conferences in their own place/country.
5. Fellow Patrons shall represent their country / region in the national/ international conferences.
Code of contact:
1. AIRE Patrons shall abide by the code of conduct. The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to bolster public confidence in the integrity and the professional standards of patrons.
2. Patrons are expected to adopt the highest standards of dignity, fairness and integrity.
3. No member shall act in a manner detrimental to the interests of the public, their peers or the AIRE.
4. In performing their duties, no patrons shall transgress any laws.
5. Support the AIRE's work to advance the professional standards of association.
6. Respect for confidentiality, avoiding conflicts of interest and activities for personal advantage to the detriment of AIRE and their peer patrons.
7. Serve all patrons of their associations with impartiality, providing no particular benefits to any member, and accepting no personal compensation from a member without the prior knowledge and approval of the governing body.
8. Ensure, to the best of their abilities, that interactions between patrons and volunteers are fair, free of discrimination and harassment.
9. Engage in lasting professional development to further their competence as Associate/ Fellow Patrons.
10. Inform the Governing body of AIRE of any Patrons who may have acted in contravention of this Code.
Participate the Events:
Patrons will be intimated well in advance the various events, such as seminars, conferences, symposiums, events, lectures etc organized by AIRF and they will be eligible to attend the events without the payments of any fee/charges. The patrons will get plenty of networking opportunities with their peers.
Participate the competition:
Patrons shall be eligible to participate various competitions organized by AIRF and eligible for the following award as per the rules of the Award.
a) Arunai International Best Research Paper Award for oral presentation.
b) Arunai International Best Research Paper Award for poster presentation.
c) Arunai International Life Time Best Researcher Award.
d) Arunai International Life Time Best Teaching Award.
e) Arunai International Highest Research Article Publication Award.
f) Arunai International Highest Research Article Cited Paper Award.
g) Arunai International Highest Published Book Award.
h) Arunai International Young Researcher Award.
i) Arunai International Research Supervisor Award.
j) Arunai International Young scientist Award.
k) Arunai International Research scholars Award.
l) Arunai International Excellence Teaching Award
AIRE specifically excludes liability for any loss or damage suffered by a member as a result of her/his involvement in whatever manner with an external provider.
Accuracy of AIRE information:
Reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided in newsletters, and any other publications; however, neither AIRE nor the authors can accept liability for errors and omissions within its publications. Any losses incurred or sustained by users who transmit information by electronic means shall be borne solely and exclusively by such user and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by AIRE.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations by reason of matters beyond its control including, but not limited to, any act of terrorism, war, riot, civil commotion, compliance with any law or government order, fire, flood or storm, strikes, or any other industrial dispute, delay in transit, power failure, postal delay, or any event that cannot be reasonably be planned for or avoided.
Patrons are not shareholders:
Payment of fee / charges by the patrons shall not confer any right as a shareholder ofArunai International Research Foundation (AIRF).
Variation of the terms of the Agreement:
Governing body of AIRE may change these terms and conditions at any time without any specific notice to its patrons.
Queries, Complaints and comments:
AIRE will endeavor to respond within 48 hours to any complaint or query received. If you have any queries, comments or complaints about services please contact us at ---------------------------------------------.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thiruvannamalai civil court notwithstanding the jurisdiction where the patron you are based.